Autodesk Revit 1 PC Student 3 YEARS License
Revit 2020 helps you explore your most innovative design concepts and forms at the earliest possible stages of your project and maintain your vision through construction documentation. Purpose-built for building information modeling (BIM). Revit 2020 supports sustainable design, clash detection, construction planning, and fabrication, while helping you work collaboratively with engineers, contractors, and owners.
All design changes along the way are automatically updated throughout your evolving design and documentation, making for more coordinated processes and reliable documentation.
New and enhanced Revit building design software features support consistent, coordinated, and complete modeling for multidiscipline design that extends to detailing and construction.
- Parametric components – An open, graphical system for design and form-making, and the basis for all building components designed in Revit 2020.
- Worksharing – Contributors from multiple disciplines can share and save their work to the same centrally shared file.
- Schedules – Create a tabular display of model information extracted from the properties of the elements in a project.
- Interoperability and IFC – Revit 2020 imports, exports, and links your data with commonly used formats, including IFC4.
- Add-ins – Extend Revit functionality with API access, add-ins, and an expanded content library on the Autodesk App Store.
- Annotation – Communicate designs more effectively with WYSIWYG editing, and features that let you control text appearance.
- Dynamo for Revit – Expand and optimize BIM workflows with an open-source graphical programming interface that installs with Revit 2020.
- Faster software performance – Revit optimizes hardware usage and performs processes in the background.
- Architectural design
- Analysis with Insight – Optimize building performance with centralized access to performance data and advanced analysis engines.
- Conceptual design tools – Sketch and create free-form models and create massing studies.
- 3D design visualization – Explore, validate, and communicate designs. Render more quickly and accurately with Autodesk Raytracer rendering engine.
- Cloud rendering – Produce photorealistic visualizations without tying up your desktop or using special rendering hardware.
- Point cloud tools – Connect laser scans directly to the BIM process to author an as-built model.
- Formit Converter – Share data for conceptual designs that were created in FormIt with Revit to continue to develop designs with BIM.
- Architectural modeling – Add architectural elements to the building model, including walls, doors, windows, and components.
- Structural engineering and fabrication
- Physical and analytical model – Create a physical model for coordination and documentation, and an associated analytical model for structural analysis.
- Structural Analysis for Revit – Perform cloud-based static and gravity analysis while you work in Revit or run parallel analysis. Explore and visualize results within Revit.
- Reinforcement detailing – Create 3D reinforcement designs. Produce reinforcement shop drawing documentation with rebar schedules.
- Structural steel modeling – Model connections with a higher level of detail using a variety of parametric steel connections in Revit.
- Structural documentation – Create an accurate and detailed structural documentation of multimaterial designs.
- Bidirectional linking with analysis – Integrate analysis results into the BIM process and work in an iterative design workflow.
- Linking with structural fabrication – Interoperability between Revit and Advance Steel helps provide a seamless BIM workflow from steel design to fabrication.
- Dynamo for structural engineering – Dynamo gives structural engineers tools to develop optimized structural systems using computational logic.
- MEP engineering and fabrication
- AWWA valves and pump content – Revit 2020 includes an expanded library of wastewater-system content based on the American Water Works Association (AWWA) standards.
- Insight integration – Insight lets you optimize building performance with centralized access to performance data and advanced analysis engines.
- Fabrication service conversion – Use the Design to Fabrication tool to convert design-level model elements to construction level-of- detail elements.
- Fabrication documentation – Document model layout more effectively. Revit 2020 offers features that let you document, schedule, and tag fabrication elements.
- HVAC design and documentation – Design complex duct and pipe systems to express intent, and model duct and pipe systems with mechanical design content.
- Electrical design and documentation – Design, model, and document electrical systems. Keep track of electrical loads throughout the distribution system.
- Plumbing design and documentation – Create sanitary plumbing systems with sloped piping and layout piping systems to design and document intent.
- MEP fabrication detailing – Create fabrication-ready models in Revit 2020. You can model and coordinate MEP LOD 400 components.
- Construction modeling – Derive construction insight from design models. Split and manipulate wall layers and concrete pours, and prepare shop drawings for fabrication.
- Construction coordination – Upload Revit models into BIM 360 Glue and sync with BIM 360 Layout. View and share point sets in the BIM 360 Glue web interface or the BIM 360 Layout iPad app.
- Fabrication for structural engineering – Link to Advance Steel for steel detailing and fabrication to help accelerate design-to-steel construction.
- Fabrication for MEP engineering – Convert design level-of-detail model elements to fabrication level-of-detail elements for detailed coordination, fabrication, and installation.
No disk , flash or box will be sent . It is digital delivery product .
This is student version . Expires after 3 years from the moment of activation .
What will you get :
- Product key
- Download link
Delivery can take up to 24 hours .